MDC Associates is on a mission to make the latest diagnostic tests and devices available quickly and safely to clinicians and their patients. We’ve helped companies of all sizes bring in vitro diagnostics (IVD) and medical devices to market and impact the lives of millions of patients around the world for more than 30 years. Today, we’re investing in our team and infrastructure to meet additional demand and scale our growth over the next five years.
With your leadership and experience, we will meet the needs of our people, our most valuable asset, and build a base of talent that will further our reputation.
With your help, we’ll forge a culture that talented people crave.
You will partner closely with the CEO and senior leaders in one of the country’s most well-respected regulatory and quality advisory firms. Our reputation and word of mouth have driven our growth for the last three decades. Together you will help meet the needs of our people today and develop initiatives that attract new talent and enrich our culture into the future.
You’ll be strategic and hands-on, sharing your experience, offering thoughtful guidance, and motivating a closely connected team of experts in the regulatory, quality, and clinical research industry.
- Collaborate with the CEO and leaders of each line of business to plan, refine, and execute the strategy and initiatives foundational to achieving our mission
- Create and execute an overall people-focused strategy that supports current business objectives and long-range growth plans to drive performance and engagement by optimizing employee experience and attracting new talent
- Build and execute timely, effective, and scalable support services and processes to meet our employee’s essential needs and the legal and compliance obligations of our business as an employer
- Create and lead talent initiatives that improve team effectiveness, retention, talent forecasting, and succession planning
- Gather and interpret data to inform business decisions and recommendations that align with the business’s risk tolerance
- Drive change, motivation, and inclusivity as needed – the kind rarely possible in entrenched, bureaucratic cultures
- Grow and develop a team of people professionals as our business grows
- 5-7 years of progressive experience as a human resources leader supporting a diverse team in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field and appropriate certifications
- Proven record of sourcing and retaining highly skilled technical talent
- Proven ability to influence change across teams and peers, uniting people and practice with goals and growth
- Demonstrated success delivering high-impact programs around people, performance, and culture
- Ability to travel on occasion as needed
Our offices are within easy walking distance from the Beverly Depot, allowing for a green commute from Boston and the NorthShore (both Newburyport and Rockport lines).
Salary and Benefits
MDC Associates, Inc, offers competitive salaries and benefits, including health/dental, HRA, and 401k with a match; and supports an engaging work environment that provides everyone the opportunity and structure to learn and grow.
MDC Associates, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce. MDC Associates, Inc. will not discriminate against any worker or job applicant based on race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, gender reassignment, non-job related mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, military service, or membership in any other category protected under law.
More at mdcassoc.com